As each state is returning “business as usual,” meetings are still not possible, so webinars remain vital to pest management. EcoRaider started this series in April to help PMPs gain continuing education credits (CEUs). We have held sessions on topics like mosquitoes, perimeter pest control, resistance, Multi-Unit Housing, and other topics. To be aware of new upcoming webinars please refer to our list below!
Choose and click each of the webinars for registration:
- Tues, November 24th, 1 pm EST > Register
Multi-Family or Multi-Unit Housing can be a very lucrative aspect of your pest control business. Housing authorities award pest management contracts annually – so regular recurring revenue for treating their facilities provide you with stability, cash flow, and a great referral to grow in that market segment. This webinar will discuss how you can focus on multi-unit housing as a business and grow your company. (CEUs pending in multiple states – to be updated regularly)
- Fruit/Small Fly Pest Control – Tue, October 27th, 2020 (Credits for GA)
- Sensitive Issues for Health Care Accounts – Tue, September 22nd, 2020 (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & TX)
- Integrated Pest Management for School – Tue, August 27th, 2020 (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & UT)
- Developing a Green Pest Management Program – Tue, July 21st, 2020 (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & UT)
- How to Handle Multi-Unit Housing – Tue, June 30th, 2020 (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & UT)
- Minimum Risk Mosquito Control – Tue, June 16th, 2020 ( Repeat webinar with Credits for FL & TX)
- Resistance and How to Manage – Tue, June 9th, 2020 (Credits in CO, FL, GA, NM, UT and TX)
- Perimeter Pest Control – Tue, May 19th, 2020 (Credits in FL, CO, GA, UT, NM, and CO)
- Minimum Risk Mosquito Control – Tue, April 28th, 2020 ( Credits in CO, NM, GA & TN)
Instructions on how to receive CEU credits from each state will be given during the webinar.